United India Insurance Company Limited has issued the call letters for Administrative Officer Recruitment examination which is going to commenced on 12th June 2016. Few days back, the online applications were invited by UIIC for this recruitment. During this time, millions of graduates have enrolled in this recruitment. There are 300 AO posts which are further divided in various categories. The last to date to register for this examination was May 17, 2016.
UIIC A.O Online Exam Admit Card are released since June 3, 2016, at IBPS Portal or the official web site of the organizing body. Selection of candidates shall be ensured on basis of their performance in online test, interview (personality test) and computer proficiency test (CPT). The last date to grab UIIC AO Exam call Letter is June 12, 2016.
Recruitment Test (Online) for Administrative Officers (Scale I) (Generalist & Specialist)-2016:
Enter asked credentials such as DOB, Registration ID or Account Password and you’re good to go. Check FAQs link on UIIC Admit Card page if you’re getting any error while downloading AO exam hall ticket.
There may be or not the sectional cutoff. Candidate may need to score minimum sectional cutoff to be eligible for next part of the recruitment. United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL ) is a well known public sector General Insurance Company of India which was established in the year 1938.
Official Website : www.uiic.co.in
UIIC AO Exam Pattern, Administrative Officer Syllabus 2016
Total marks for this paper are 200. Time allowed for paper completion is 2 Hours. Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark per wrong entry is applicable for this UIIC examination. Test will be taken online in following sections which are part of usually every banking / competitive examination conducted in the country:
- Reasoning: Spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, spatial visualization, visual memory, judgment, discrimination, decision making, observation etc.
- English language: Verb, subject verb agreement, preposition, tenses, adverb, Error Correction/ recognition, fill in the blanks with articles, sentences rearrangement etc.
- General awareness: Special reference to financial sector.
- Quantitative Aptitude: A total of 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Computer Knowledge: Basic knowledge of computers, text formatting of the paragraphs, internet, skill to print and save, insertion of table, website searching, browsing and downloading, E-mail, file transfer, use of pen drive, and other software etc. and programmes of accounting, etc.
Candidates are requested to reach at least one hour before the exam time so that they can undergo the proper instructions, checking process and seats distribution. Candidates clearing the objective test shall be eligible to appear for the descriptive paper (DP).
|Essay writing & Letter writing||02||Max. 30 marks (Essay 20 marks, letter 10 marks).||Total 30 minutes.|
Descriptive Paper Cut off for General Candidates is 15 Marks & for SC/ST, it’s 13.5 Marks.
Instructions to be followed by the examinee
- Candidate must bring only one ball point pen.
- The UIIC AO Call Letter with photo affixed on it must be brought along with one original photo ID card and its copy.
- A sheet for the rough work will be provided by the exam conducting body.
- The Ration Card and E-adhar Card will NOT be accepted at all as a valid Govt ID proof. So you must bring driving license, voter card, passport or PAN Card.
- Don’t be late else you won’t be allowed to appear for the online test.
- Not to mention, you don’t dare to bring calculator, any book or gadget to the examination room.
Download Information handouts, Instructions and Sample Questions: