United India Insurance Company Limited published the call letters for Assistant Recruitment examination which is going to commenced on 22 September 2017. Few days back, the online applications were invited by UIIC for this recruitment.
During the registration period, millions of graduates have enrolled in this recruitment. There are 696 Assistant posts which are further divided in various categories.
UIIC Assistant Online Exam Admit Card are released two weeks before the exam date, at IBPS Portal or the official website of the organizing body. Selection of candidates shall be ensured on basis of their performance in online test, main exam, Regional language test.
There may be or not the sectional cut off. Candidate may need to score minimum sectional cut off to be eligible for next part of the recruitment.
The United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL ) is a well known public sector General Insurance Company of India which was established in the year 1938.
UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern, Official Syllabus 2017
Total marks for this paper are 100. Time allowed for paper completion is 1 Hour. Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark per wrong entry is applicable for this UIIC examination.
The Test will be taken online in following sections which are part of usually every banking / competitive examination conducted in the country:
- Reasoning: Spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, spatial visualization, visual memory, judgment, discrimination, decision making, observation etc.
- English language: Verb, subject verb agreement, preposition, tenses, adverb, Error Correction/ recognition, fill in the blanks with articles, sentences rearrangement etc.
- Numerical Ability.
Main Exam Pattern: The Main Examination is a Computer Based Test that will be having 200 Questions for 250 Marks with the duration of 3 Hours.
Regional Language Test: This test must be qualified by the candidates for the final selection. There are no marks for this test but it is essential to pass the same.
Candidates are requested to reach at least one hour before the exam time so that they can undergo the proper instructions, checking process and seats distribution. Candidates clearing the objective test shall be eligible to appear for the main examination.
Instructions to be followed by the examinee
- Candidate must bring only one ball point pen.
- The UIIC Assistant Call Letter with photo affixed on it must be brought along with one original photo ID card and its copy.
- A sheet for the rough work will be provided by the exam conducting body.
- The Ration Card and E-adhar Card will NOT be accepted at all as a valid Govt ID proof. So you must bring driving license, voter card, passport or PAN Card.
- Don’t be late else you won’t be allowed to appear for the online test.
- Not to mention, you don’t dare to bring calculator, any book or gadget to the examination room.
Download Information handouts, Instructions and Sample Questions: UIIC Assistant Exam Admit Card, Call Letter, Exam Notice, Information Handout has been updated as it is out at www.uiic.co.in.
Enter asked credentials such as DOB, Registration ID or Account Password and you’re good to go. Check FAQs link on UIIC Admit Card page if you’re getting any error while downloading Assistant exam call letter.