UPSSSC under the provision of state govt has issued the admit cards for Excise Constable recruitment. As per the latest notice, आबकारी सिपाही Screening Test is taking place on 25th September 2016. UPSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card for the screening test are available one week before the exam date.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) h is going to recruit 405 posts of Excise Constables in Uttar Pradesh state on the basis of this job drive.
Written exam helps the commission in rectifying the ineligible candidates. The whole selection process will be completed by next year. The Call letters for this exam have been released now at the official website. Direct links for the Pravesh Patra aka admission ticket are added to the article.
How to download UP Excise Constable Recruitment Test Admit Card
As per the notice dated 17/08/16, The Exam is all set to be conducted on 25/09/2016. Totally 405 Abkari Sipahi posts will be filled under the Advertisement No. 09(2)/2016 by UPSSSC. In July month, registrations were closed for these posts and about half a million of candidates with minimum class 12th pass certificate enrolled to take part in this written examination.
www.upsssc.gov.in is the official website of the commission to download the admit card for UP Constable exam 2016. Aspirants must pay a visit to mentioned web portal to check the current status of their personal hall ticket.
If you get a message “The service is unavailable.” while downloading the admit card then wait for few minutes as it is because of server load (website may be down due to a high number of candidates accessing it). If your Application Status is not Rejected then only you can download the examination Hall Ticket
- Go here to download UPSSSC Excise Constable Exam Admit Card 2016.
- Enter registration number of the candidate.
- Select your date of birth as used while filling up the form.
- Select the gender i.e male or female.
- Enter verification code as shown in the image there.
- Finally, click the “Download Admit Card” button to print it out.
Exam Date : September 25, 2016.
- Morning Shift: 11:00 to 1:00 PM
- Evening Shift: 3:00 to 5:00 PM
Selection Scheme: The merit list against this recruitment will be created out of 80 Marks. First, the screening test will be conducted which is used just to select the deserving candidates out of all applicants. Next process is Physical Test (60 Marks) and the personal interview of 20 Marks.
- Only objective type questions shall be followed in the paper.
- There won’t be any negative marking in this 90 Minutes long test.
- Total 90 Questions shall be available for a total of 90 Marks.