The Uttar Pradesh Government has notified about the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan (UPKVD) Online Registrations 2016-17 on the official website. The UP government has decided to re-launch the UP KVD scheme in the modified version from the upcoming financial year.
The government will deliver the respective scheme for 89,100 girls. The female candidates who hold the eligibility criteria for this scheme will be awarded ₹30,000 (approx.).
The Chief Minister Mr Akhilesh Yadav initiated the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana in the year 2012-13. The scheme was launched with an aim of empowerment of the female students and provides them with the quality education.
Important Links to your Queries:
- UP KVD Yojana Details.
- Eligibility Criteria.
- Online Registration Form.
- Required Documents.
- District Wise Merit List.
The female bright students who are deprived of higher education due to financial problems can get the benefit and continue their studies without hindrance with this scheme.
The scheme is only for the female students who secure stupendous grades in intermediate class and who have their names on the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan List 2016-17. UP Sarkar will award the girl students who topped the 12th Board exams with Rs. 30,000.
The allotted amount for the scholarship scheme will be transferred to the bank accounts of the candidates. The Department of Secondary Education has sent the desired amount to respective districts. As per the instructions, the candidates will not be paid through cheques; however, the amount will directly be transferred to their bank accounts.
Brief of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Details:
- Name of the Scheme: Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
- Launched by: Mr. Akhilesh Kumar, Chief Minister of UP state.
- Official Website: www.upmsp.edu.in.
- Launch Year of the Scheme: 2012.
- Scheme For: Female intermediate students belonging to UP Board UPMS, CBSE, ICSE Board, Sanskrit Board and Madrsa Board.
- Amount of the Scholarship: ₹30,000 per student.
- Mode of Application: Online and offline.
The students can check the further important details in the article below.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana will give you the complete details about the minimum academic qualification and other criteria to avail the scholarship.
The female candidates who wish to apply for the UP KVD Scheme must go through the prescribed guidelines regarding the eligibility criteria for UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme 2017.
- The candidates applying for Kanya Vidya Dhan Scholarship Scheme must check the eligibility criteria below:
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 (intermediate) from UP Board UPMS, CBSE, ICSE Board, Sanskrit Board and Madrsa Board.
- Age Limit: Every student of class 12th can avail the scholarship.
Age Limit: Every student of class 12 can avail the scholarship.Income Certificate: The female candidates belonging to a family whose
Income Certificate: The female candidates belonging to a family whose family income is not more than ₹35000 per annum care eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme. Girls belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line) will get the priority in this scheme.
Mr Akhilesh Yadav, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh started the scholarship scheme with the objective to empower the female with the quality education.
How to Apply for UP KVD Scholarship Programme?
- The candidate has to visit the official website of ‘Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana’ scheme i.e http://www.upmsp.edu.in.
- Click on the link ‘Akhilesh Yadav Sarkar UP KVDY Application Form’.
- Download the application form and fill-in the required details.
- Submit the duly filled form to your school or institution.
- You can also submit the application form in online mode.
- Click on the Submit button
- Take print out of the application form for future reference
Documents Required for Kanya Dhan Yojana
- Self-attested copy of 10th mark sheet.
- Self-attested copy of 10th mark sheet.
- Self-attested copy of 12th mark sheet.
- Copy of School/Character Certificate.
- Certified copy of Income Certificate of the family.
Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana -District Wise Merit List
|District Name||Download Merit List|
|GAUTAM B NAGAR||Download|
|SANT KABIR NAGAR||Download|
About the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana:
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh is going to distribute Kanya Vidya Dhan Scholarship for 89, 100 female students who have qualified intermediate with stupendous grades. Under the Akhilesh Yadav’s Scholarship scheme, each shortlisted inter-pass female candidate will get a fund of ₹30, 000 in just one instalment.
Last year, the girls who qualified the 12th Board examination with good grades from UP Board (Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad), ISC Board, Madrsa Board, CBSE Board, and Sanskrit Board were rewarded the scholarship of Rs. 30,000 each.
The Department of Secondary Education will set District wise beneficiary target this year and issue GO regarding the concern to all the DM and Commissioners across the state. As per the latest orders by the government, the UP Sarkar will distribute the following scholarships per board:
|Madhyamik Sanskrit Shiksha Parishad||3341|
This year (2016-17) more than 12 lakh female candidates are expected to appear for the intermediate examination.
The Uttar Pradesh State Government has allocated around INR 56 crore 13 lakh for the scholarship scheme by Akhilesh Yadav. Chief Minister initiated the programme to provide a helping hand to the deserving students who are deprived of higher education due to financial problems.