Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has published the admit cards for constable physical Test & document verification (DV) 2016. As per the schedule, PST for the eligible candidates will be conducted in the month of July. Today, the hall tickets for the constables has been released at UPPRPB website now. All aspirants are required to login at the call letter downloading web page and bringing the printout along with them at the exam venue.
UP Police Recruitment for more than 34,716 police constable posts was advertised last year which included 5800 vacancies for female candidates. The Physical Test for Female posts will be commenced from 18th July to 25th July 2016 under the direct recruitment. After the physical test, the department will be issuing the merit list for constable recruitment as per the marks in PST + 10th, 12th class marks.
Candidates shall be able to download the UP PRPB Hall ticket using their application number and account password from the direct link indicated below. An application form can also be filled online if you don’t remember your login details.
UP Police Constable (Female) PST Admit Card July 2016 – Download Here.
Only 7091 candidates are called against 5800 Female Constables posts in the ratio of 1.20. This is really a golden chance for these candidates. Following was the UP Police Female Constable Cut-off to get invited for PST & Documents Verification:
|Category||Official Cut Off for DV & PST|
|Freedom Fighter Dependents||332.33|
UP Police Constable Admit Card – Physical Test News Updates
UP Police Constable (Female) PET Admit Cards have been issued from 8th July 2016 and the PET will be conducted in the from 18th to 25th July. Maximum marks allowed for PET are 200 marks. A team of doctors with ambulance facility will be available at the centre.
No written exam in UP Police jobs.
Official Website: http://prpb.gov.in
UP Police Constable Physical Test: Things to remember!
- First of all, the candidate must check his/her application status from the hall ticket downloading page. Only those aspirants will be able to download the UP Police Admit Card whose status of “eligible”.
- If any examinee forgot his/her application number then the same can be retrieved using the official website.
- इस परीक्षण में सम्मिलित होने के लिए 02 प्रतियों में प्रवेश-पत्र व अपने प्रवेश पत्र पर पासपोर्ट साइज रंगीन फोटो चस्पा कर लाना अनिवार्य है।
- You must not take any medical dose during or before the PET else you will be rejected.
- The admit cards for UP Police Female constable candidates are available up to July 25, 2016.
UP Police Constable PET Centers List 2016
The PET Centers may be decreased or increased as per the department’s requirement which depends on the number of PET takers. Expected list of UP Police Physical Test Districts are as per the following:
Place of the test
6th Vahini P.A.C. Meerut
15th Vahini P.A.C. Agra
Police Line, Bareilly
23th Vahini P.A.C. Muradabad
Home Guard Head Quarters, Pared Ground, Lucknow
Police Line, Allahabad
33th Vahini P.A.C. Jhansi
34th Vahini P.A.C. Varanasi
20th Vahini P.A.C. Azamgarh
38th Vahini P.A.C. Aligarh
Keep visiting ResultWay.in for other information and latest updates on UP Police Physical Test, Constable PET Date, schedule, UPPRPB hall ticket.
Uttar Pradesh Computer Operator Written Exam Details 2016:
- The written test for these posts to have only the objective type questions.
- The maximum marks allotted for the written paper are 200.
- Total 160 questions shall be available in this UP Police recruitment examination.
- Candidates will get 150 Minutest (2:30 Hours) to solve the maximum number of questions.
- The good news for examinees is that there won’t be any deduction for the wrong answers.
- Questions to be asked from General Knowledge, computer science, Mental Ability & Reasoning subjects.
- You can download UP Computer Operator Syllabus in PDF format. The department has also provided the previous years computer operator question paper.