Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released the notification for Sub Inspectors in UP Police. This job opportunity is for both male and female candidates. Recruitment for 5000 SI vacancies is said to be announced this year. Online registration for SI vacancies is active and the last date for registration is 24 July (for male candidates) and 29 July (for female candidates).
Allahabad High Court has permitted the over aged candidates to appear in UP Police SI Recruitment. Now the Age will be calculated as per Both Years 2015 and 2016 as on 01.07.2015 and 01.07.2016 High Court’s Decision for over aged candidates
Uttar Pradesh Sub-Inspector Jobs Notification 2016
Total Posts for SI: 3307
For MALE Candidates:
Sub-Inspector (Civil Police) – 2400 posts
Sub Inspector in Fire Service – 97 posts
Platoon Commander in PAC – 210 posts
For FEMALE Candidates:
Sub-Inspector (Civil Police) : – 600 posts
Age Condition (For both male & Female): Age of the candidate must be between 21 to 28 years as on 1st July 2015 or 1st July 2016 (both dates are accepted). There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per following:
- For OBC Category – 21 to 31 Years
- For SC/ST Category – 21 to 33 Years
Educational Criteria: Any degree of graduation with from a recognized / approved university of India. As per the latest orders from the high court, the condition of 50% marks in graduation has been removed. Any appearing, final year degree candidate is not eligible to apply the form.
Note: Graduation Degree in Science is required for Fire Service posts.
Selection Process for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016: The police board has taken some decisions and implement the new steps for selection procedure of this recruitment. From now, there will be no interview and document verification will be conducted as the first step of selection scheme. Here is how it goes:
- Written test consisting four papers. Candidates need to attain minimum 50% marks in all four subjects.
- Document Verification and Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) ( Only race).
Finally, candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list in written examination.
Application Fee: There is no relaxation in registration charges for reserved categories, unlike other recruitment drives. Same has been seen by us in the previous recruitment. All candidates need to pay Rs. 400 via e-challan, debit / credit card or net banking.
How to Apply for UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online application for Sub Inspector posts at http://prpb.gov.in website. Another official UP Police website is http://uppbpb.gov.in which can be checked time to time for latest information handouts & updates.
- Advertisement Notification for Woman SI Posts.
- Advertisement Notification for Man SI Posts.
- Apply Online UP Police Sub-Inspector (SI) Application Form 2016.
Latest UP Police Constable Vacancies Notification 2016UP Police 35000 Constables Recruitment Notification
UP Police Recruitment Selection Board is going to advertise the big bumper recruitment of male and female constables. Candidates with 12th class pass certificate can apply for these vacancies. Online applications for these 35000 constable posts will be started soon for the year 2016. Below are the details of UP Police Constables Jobs Notification 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
- Constable (Male) – 28916 Posts.
- Constable (Female) – 5800 Posts.
Category Wise UP Police Male Constable Posts:
Category Wise UP Police Female Constable Posts:
Age Limit: Age should be calculated on the date mentioned in the advertisement. Minimum age of applicant must be 18 years while the upper age shouldn’t be more than 22 years (male) & 25 years (female). However there is relaxation in age for candidates from reserved categories as per following:
|Category||Male (Maximum Age)||Female (Max. Age)|
|General||22 Years||25 Years|
|OBC||27 Years||30 Years|
|SC||27 Years||30 Years|
|ST||27 Years||30 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20,200 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
- Educational Criteria: Candidate must be having at least pass marks in 12th class board exams.
- Application Fee: Candidates need to make payment of Rs. 200 via credit or debit card or through the e-challan.
- Selection Scheme: For constables, written test won’t be conducted. Merit list will be made on the basis of performance in physical test and marks in 10th & 12th class.
How to Apply online for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
After the start of online application system, aspirants can go through the registration process at http://uppbpb.gov.in. Kindly undergo the official advertisement for complete details of required documents for registration. UP Police Online Applications will be started as soon as the UP Police Constable Jobs Notice is released.
- Last Date for UP Police Constable Form Submission: not available yet.
- UP Police Constables Recruitment Notification PDF 2016: Coming Soon.