Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Exam Admit Card 2016 will be available afresh once the re-exam has been notified by the India Post. Under India Post, the written test for these posts which took place in the middle of December month has been canceled. Before one week of exam commencement, the hall tickets will be uploaded by the department. Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology had issued recruitment for filling up 932 vacancies in Administrative and Subordinate Office of Uttar Pradesh Circle.
This recruitment notification was issued in May month on 14th. Post wise vacancies are as per following:
- Postman : 602 posts
- Mail Guard : 20 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : 310 posts (This exam has been conducted)
Written Exam Date for Postman & Mail Guards : Conducting the re-examination And completing the recruitment of Mail Guards and Postman in UP Postal Circle has become a headache for the central post office. The exam has been canceled already and there has been no latest update whether there will be a re-examination or the application fee will be refunded to the applicants.
The examination for both Postman, Mailguard, and MTS recruitment has been canceled. Same in 2014 year, the Postal Assistant (PA) and Sorting Assistant (SA) was also canceled and the candidates are still guessing the dates for the re-examination.
UP Post Office Exam Date:-
|Postman/MailGuard||13th December 2015||Cancelled|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||27th November 2015||Cancelled|
Exam Pattern : Multiple choice questions in objective type form will be asked in the question paper. There will be Part A, Part B, Part C & Part D i.e Four parts in the paper. There is no negative marking and time allowed to complete the paper is 2 Hours.
Candidates who applied for these posts can download their UP Postal Office Admit Card 2016 using the following link. You need to login using Unique Registration Number (URN), OMR Application number and Date of Birth.
Download Admit Card Here
- Candidates who applied using Online registration need to enter the URN while the candidates who applied offline form have to enter OMR Application No to download their hall ticket / roll number.
- Once you downloaded your admit card and proforma then paste one latest passport card size photograph on Admit Card and one post card size (5.5” x 3.25”) photo on your proforma.
- Keep a photocopy of your admit card and proforma for future use along with you because original hall ticket and proforma will be collected by Invigilators in Exam Room.
- If there is any wrong information or misprint on your hall ticket then don’t worry. Bring a govt id proof to exam hall which should indicate the accurate information about your identity.
- Don’t bring any electronic item such as a calculator, mobile at test venue.
- To answer the questions in the aptitude test, candidates must bring Black Ball Point Pen.