The Uttar Pradesh government has announced that, the people who are above and below the poverty line should have the ration card of their own. If the person needs the rashan card, then he should submit the application form.
The ration products are supplied to the people based on the weight, and the scheme is called Gram Pradhan. This scheme is provided only to the family who is above and below the poverty line, which is said as APL and BPL.
इसे हिंदी में पढें
Direct Links for your Help:
- How to check your name in ration card list?
- Types of ration card.
- Eligibility Conditions for a ration card.
- Required documents for ration card form.
- How to Apply Ration Card form online/offline.
- Important Links
The members can apply through online for ration card. Ration card is said to be an important component of every citizen and it helps the people to connect with the government. Nowadays, the information regarding the people are registered in the database for retrieving the data in future.
UP Ration Card – New List 2017 Details
|Issuer||UP Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Categories||APL, BPL, AAY|
If the person wants to apply for a ration card through online, then he can refer the official site. The state government of Uttar Pradesh itself arranged the application form in online, in order to help the people. The government has announced the new ration card list, which is applicable for both APL and BPL.
How to Check Name in Ration Card List
- Visit the Important Links Section at the official website and Click the Download List option.
- Select the name of your district.
- Then Choose Your Tehsil area.
- Then Choose Your (Shopkeeper) Dukandaar’s Name.
- At last, Find & search Your Name in the up rashan card List.
Need, Benefits of having a Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
If the person is having the ration card, then he can get the ration products which includes rice, wheat, oil, etc from the government. This scheme is developed by the Uttar Pradesh government to help the people below and above the poverty line. If the person needs the new ration card, then he should visit the official page of food and civil supplies department.
The government will release the new UP ration card list for every year, by referring the name in the list the person can easily apply for the ration card. The document will be provided to the people based on their annual income and situation of their family. This document was approved by the government, so it can be used as a proof in all the critical places.
Categories of UP Rashan Cards
All the citizens of Uttar Pradesh must contain the ration card for their identity. The person who are below the poverty line can use the ration card for getting fuel and food grains from the ration shops.
The person who are above the poverty line can use their ration card for identity proof, they are not eligible to get the food grains from the ration shop. The UP ration card is in the shape of A4 size card and it contains the photograph of the head of the family.
To issue the ration card to the citizen, they will verify the address and income of the citizen. If the government had verified those details, they will issue the ration card to the specified family.
The person who is above 65 and they can get the Annupurna Yojna ration card by the Uttar Pradesh government. The ration will be provided on the basis of their economic status and some of the categories of ration card are as follows:
|Category||Annual Income||Benefits of Ration Card|
|Above poverty line(APL)||More than ₹10,000||Not eligible to get food grains and fuel by the government. It provides the identity proof to the citizen.|
|Below poverty line(BPL)||Less than ₹10,000||Eligible to get food products and low price fuel in ration shop.|
|Antyodya Anna Yojna(AAY)||Daily wages||Eligible to get the ration products at lower price.|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Ration card
If the person needs a ration card, then he should meet the eligibility criteria of the government. When the person get married, then they should transfer their name to the new family ration card.
So, the person should submit all the documents to the area officer within the time period, which is specified by the government. If the baby is born, then the name of the baby must be added to the Uttar Pradesh rashan card.
In case, if the person changes his address from one place to another, then they should apply for a new ration card. It is the duty of the government to issue them the new ration card quickly.
Documents Required for Filling UP Ration Card Form
- Voter ID Card is must.
- Photo of Family Head.
- Aadhar Number i.e Aadhar Card.
- LPG Connection Details.
- Bank Account Details.
- Income Details of Each family Member.
- Area Name & Ward Number.
- Name of the Shopkeeper.
How to apply for a new ration card?
In the olden days, if the people needs the ration card he should fill up and submit the ration card directly to the government officer. But in recent days, there are two ways to apply for a ration card they are either through online mode and offline mode.
Offline mode Steps:
- The person should collect the form from the area officer.
- Then, the person should fill the form with full details.
- The person should submit the documents along with the application form.
- Some of the documents needed are identity proof, address proof, electricity bill, telephone bill, licence and bank pass book.
- The important is that the photocopy of the family members and the whole document should be attested.
- With all the documents and proof, the person should submit it to the area officer.
- After submitting the forms, the person will get the acknowledgment form, it contains when will the person receive the ration card.
- If the person wants to apply for the ration card online, then he should go through the official website.
- The person should fill up all the fields in the application form.
- Then, he should sign in the application and should fix the photograph with thump print.
- The application should be sent to the government officer.
- The government officer will verify the person details and they will send the time and date, when you will receive the ration card.
UP Ration Card – Important Links
|Download Uttar Pradesh Rashan Card Holder New List||Click Here|
|Find Your Rashan Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|