The UP Scholarship Form Status can be checked at scholarship.up.nic.in website along with the student name list, last date to apply online application. Uttar Pradesh Scholarship (Dashmottar, Post-Matric, Pre-Matric) is a great initiate by the UP state Government in the welfare of the students.
इसे हिंदी में पढें
There are thousands of the students who want to continue their study but their financial health doesn’t allow the same so that many of them either struggle for the fee or quits the study. There is no application fee/charges to apply the up scholarship form.
- New Rules for Postmatric Scholarship SC/ST Category.
- Revised Time Table for PostMatric Scholarship.
- Press Note for Postmatric 2016-17.
- Press Note for Pre-matric 2016-17.
One shouldn’t leave the education just because of the financial conditions, that’s the motive of this program. That’s why the Uttar Pradesh Government provides the Dashmotar Scholarship (दशमोत्तर छात्रवृति ) for post matric/pre-matric students.
This is also known as Saksham ( सक्षम ) Scholarship because it’s main motive is to make the youths independent when it comes to acquiring the education. Such programs help the intelligent but poor candidates to complete their studies without worrying about the financial crisis.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Schemes
These are the major eligibilities, requirements to get the UP Scholarship:
- The students from categories such as General/ SC/ST/ OBC from Uttar Pradesh state are eligible to apply the form for these Scholarships.
- As the name suggests, the Pre-matric scholarship is only for 9th class and 10th Class.
- Post Matric (Dashmottar) Scholarship is for the candidates studying in the college/university/institute recognized by UP Govt.
The category wise annual income must be as per the following for this scholarship:
- Below ₹1/- Lakh for Minority.
- Below ₹30,000/- for OBC Category Students.
- Below ₹25,000/- for General in the urban area and ₹19,884/- in the rural area.
- Below ₹2 Lakhs Per Year for SC, ST Category Students.
UP Scholarship – Complete Information for Post Matric, Pre Matric
The amount for UP Scholarship will be credited to the student’s account in January 2017. About 17 Lakh candidates will get the scholarship amount in their bank account. This year about 39 Lakh candidates applied for the Uttar Pradesh scholarship out of which about 22 Lakh applications were rejected.
If you need any further help about the UP scholarship then you should use the following toll-free numbers to contact the administrations:
|Up Scholarship Help Line Phone Numbers|
|Backward Class Welfare||18001805131|
UP Scholarship Student Registration (2016-17) – Check List, Status
Check UP Scholarship Status by entering your registration number at the following page:
|Post matric Other than Intermediate Classes||Fresh|
|Post matric Other State||Fresh|
|Login (After Registration) Pre-matric (Class 9-10)||Fresh|
|Post matric Courses (Inside State/ Outside State)||Fresh (Inside State/ Outside State)|
|Post matric Courses Renewal||Renewal (Inside State) |
Renewal (Outside State)
|Check Renewal Status and Due for renew||Check Renewal Status (16-17)|
Due for Renewal List (16-17)
The official Registration Data for UP Scholarship 2016-17
Board Name – Department of Backward Class Welfare.
Purpose – Scholarship for poor Students.
Official Website – http://scholarship.up.nic.in
Scholarship Year – 2016-2017.
|Schemes||Registrations||Form Filled||Forwarded By College||Total Colleges|
How to Apply UP Scholarship Application Form Online?
Interested students seeking for the financial help to complete their study can apply the online form for the up scholarship program. After the last date for UP Scholarship form is ended, the department will be looking for the fraud, wrong applications.
Then the list of the eligible students will be issued Name Wise. The finalized students will get the scholarship amount in their linked bank accounts.
Before applying the form, kindly look for the Blacklisted Institutes List which is available on the official site. It will save your time for sure.
Steps for the online registration:
- The online application form can be applied using the official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- After opening the official site, click “Register” link. If you have already registered then you can also click the “Login” button to fill up the remaining details.
- Fill up the registration form with all the correct details. Your application will be rejected if you entered any wrong information.
- Upload your digitally scanned photograph and the signature.
- Keep a well-printed copy of your online application form for any future needs.
This year, the UP Scholarship application form was issued in August 2016. The UP Scholarship last date for the registration was 27th December 2016. The candidates were able to track their UP Scholarship status (application) after the last date was gone.
Required Documents for UP Scholarship Online Registration 2017
- Caste Certificate or the document related
- Income Proof Certificates.
- Permanent or temporary Residence Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- School or College Certificates.
- Affidavit as mentioned in the official notification.
- Scanned Photograph (passport size) and candidate’s Signature.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online at scholarship.up.nic.in
Once you have submitted the online application for this scholarship program, you will be able to check up scholarship status easily using the official website.
Steps required to check the status of UP Scholarship 2017:
- Open the official site: scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Click the link “Application Status”.
- Enter your registration number.
- Click the “Submit” button to check your application form status.
Direct check UP Scholarship Status 2016-17:
|Dashmottar Scholarship Status||Fresh Candidates | Renewal Candidates|
|Class 9-10 Scholarship Status||Fresh Candidates | Renewal Candidates|