Uttar Pradesh Co-operative Institution Service Board (UPCISB) formally known as Seva Mandal UP presented the hall ticket for written examination of Assistant Field Officer and Sahayak Shakha Ankik posts. Call letters are visible now at the official web portal. Candidates who had earlier applied for the mentioned vacancies can grab their exam card now to participate in the written test.
UP Seva Mandal Exam Date: September 10, 2016.
|C-10/2016 Assistant Field Officer||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|C-11/2016 Sahayak Shakha Ankik||1:00 PM to 03:00 PM|
This eligibility test will be taken against Junior Branch Manager and Clerk/Cashier. posts which were advertised a few weeks ago. The details about examination are also viewable on U.P. Sahakari Sansthagat Seva Mandal website www.upsevamandal.org.
How to download Junior Assistant, Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2015?
- Visit direct UP Seva Mandal Hall Ticket August 2015 web page : www.upsevamandal.org/admitcard/
- Select the post for which you have to download the admit card i.e Assistant Field Officer or Sahayak Shakha Ankik.
- Then enter Control Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth and Candidate’s name.
- Finally, click “Search admit card” button to find and download your UP Seva Mandal Exam Admit Card 2016.
UP Seva Mandal Exam Pattern: This test will be taken according to the following scheme:
- Only the objective type questions shall be displayed in this test.
- The written exam will be held for 140 Marks.
- The qualifiers of the written exam will be invited for the interview.
- The marks affixed for the personal interview are 20 marks.
- The subjects included in the question paper are –
(i) General Knowledge/Reasoning.
(ii) General Mathematics.
(iii) General Hindi.
(iv) General English.
(v) Special knowledge regarding educational qualification for the vacancies.
For Further Information : www.upsevamandal.org