Uttar Pradesh Co-Operative Institution Service Board has published an employment notification to filling up the various posts in UP Seva Mandal. There are many vacant posts for Assistant field officer, Manager, etc. in UP Seva Mandal. The online application for these posts has started from 23rd August 2016.
All the candidates who are interested in these jobs or want to make the career in this field can apply their application on or before the last date. Further information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, etc. are described ahead.
The Uttar Pradesh Seva Mandal has released a recruitment advertisement no. C-12-14/2016. This announcement will be released to hiring the candidates for 188 vacant posts. Out of which total 5 vacancies for the post of Manager, 93 vacancies for Assistant Field Officer and rest 90 vacancies for the post of Branch Statistical in UP Seva Mandal. The candidates who are looking for government jobs in UP can apply for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Seva Mandal Recruitment
Age Limit: – Candidcandidate’s age should be the minimum of 21st years and the maximum of 40 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per UP government rule.
Educational Qualification: – The post wise qualification is mention below.
- Manager: – Aspirants who are interested in this should have completed the Graduation in Economics/ Statistics/ Maths or MBA/PGDM recognised by UGC or AICTE.
- Assistant Filed Officer and Assistant Branch Ankik: – The candidates who want to apply for these vacancies should have completed their Graduation from any recognised university.
All the candidates who will apply for these posts will be selected after the process of written exam and interview. The written test for these posts will be objective type and will be conducting for 140 marks. The questions will be included from General Knowledge, General ability, Hindi, English. The aspirants who will qualify in this examination will be selected for the interview. The personal interview will be conducted for 20 marks.
- Unreserved (General): ₹500/-
- Other Backward Class: ₹500/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: ₹200/-
- Physically Handicapped: ₹200/-
How to Apply the Online Form?
All the candidates who are eligible and interested in these jobs can apply their application on or before the last date. The applications will be accepted in online mode only. The candidates have to open the official website first. Then find the link for UP Seva Mandal recruitment. Then submit your details and upload the required documents.
- Starting date of applications:- 23-08-2016.
- Last date of applications:- 21-09-2016.
- Last date of submitting application fees:- 23-09-2016.
UP Seva Mandal Jobs 2016: