UP Legislative Assembly Admit Card has been re-issued for Review Officer (RO) & Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Examination 2015-16. UP Vidhan Sabha had organized this test in December 2015 which has been canceled now. The re-examination hall tickets for UPLA RO/ ARO posts are available to download afresh.
UPLA ARO, RO Examination that took place on 29th and 30th December 2015 has been canceled. The new examination will be taking place on 14th August 2016. Last year, the recruitment was advertised by UP Vidhan Sabha for 40 posts of Review Officers and 50 posts of Assistant Review Officers.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) will be conducting this test on the behalf of UPLA. TCS also had the responsibility to conduct the UP Lekhpal Examination. The test is expected to be conducted online as there is a mock test available for the exam.
New UPLA RO, ASO Re-Exam Admit Card August 2016 – Download Here.
Official Website: www.uplegassembly.nic.in
UP Vidhan Sabha Syllabus 2016 – The written test will be having subjects such as General Hindi, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude.
UPLA ARO, RO Examination Pattern 2016:
- It’s not yet clear if the examination will be conducted online or as a pen-paper based test.
- Surely, there will not be anything else rather than multiple choice questions.
- Total 100 Questions carrying 100 marks will be prompted in the examination.
- There is no negative marks evaluation in this recruitment test.
- The questions will be displayed in both English and Hindi language.
- The maximum time allowed to complete the paper is 1 Hour and 30 Minutes.
IF there is any problem popped up while downloading the call letter, or you have any separate query regarding this examination then you may use the following contacts to raise your voice to the officials:
Tolled number : 9453827220 .
Toll-free number : 18001800062.