Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) along with Electricity Service Commission have released the admit card for Technician Grade-II (Electrician) recruitment 2016. The Pen-Paper based written test to take place in June 2016. These vacancies were advertised in April month while the registration was processed up to May month. The written exam for technician posts to be held on June 26, 2016, in Uttar Pradesh state.
|Post||Advt No.||No. of Posts||Date of Examination|
|Technician Gr-II||Advt No. 12/VSA||623 Posts||June 26, 2016 (Electrician)|
Official website www.uppcl.org has displayed the exam notification regarding the release of hall ticket for the particular written test to be conducted against the listed vacancies. For T.G-2 posts, the test will be conducted in an online manner. UPPCL conducted the selection exam for accounts officer posts in February month with online pattern. The exam for Fitter trade may be conducted in July month whose exact schedule is not available right now.
UPPCL Technician Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016
- Multiple Choice Questions to be available in the paper.
- One mark will be assigned for each question. The test is divided in to two parts.
- There is negative marking in UPPCL Examination so 0.25 mark will be deducted for the incorrect response.
- Part-1 to have a total of 50 questions based on the syllabus of “CCC” from DOEACC.
- Examinees who fail to score minimum 50% marks in Part-I will be rejected from participating in the Part-II of the written test.
- The score of Part-I won’t be counted in the final merit list.
Subject & Part Wise Questions, Marks are as per following:
|Part-2||(A) General Hindi|
(B) General Studies & Reasoning Ability
(C) Technical Knowledge
UPPCL Syllabus for Technician (Fitter, Instrument & Electrician) exam: Download directly the syllabus PDF file for Fitter Instrumentation, and Electrician trades. Electricity Service Commission will be organizing this exam on behalf of UPPCL – a Uttar Pradesh Government Undertaking.
Download UPPCL Admit Card for Technician Gr-2 Exam 2016 – Go Here.