Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) along with Electricity Service Commission is expected to release the schedule and the admit card for Office Assistant-III, Stenographer-III, and Office Assistant-III (Accounts) recruitment 2016.
The Pen-Paper based written test is assumed to take place in Jan 2017. These vacancies were advertised last year while the registration was processed up to a month. The written exam for these posts is being delayed very much. The candidates from Uttar Pradesh state are quite hoping for the exam schedule.
|UPPCL Recruitment Test||Date of exam|
|UPPCL Office Assistant-III & Stenographer-III 2016||IInd week of Jan 2017|
|UPPCL Office Assistant-III (Accounts) 2016||IInd week of Jan 2017|
Official website www.uppcl.org will display the exam notification regarding the release of hall ticket for the particular written test to be conducted against the listed vacancies.
For most of the posts, the test will be conducted in an online manner. UPPCL conducted the selection exam for accounts officer, TG, Jr. Engineer etc posts in February month with the same online pattern.
UPPCL Technician Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016
Note: The Syllabus for Office Assistant (III) and Stenographer (III) and Office Assistant-III (Accounts) is yet to be announced. We will share and describe the same once it is released officially.
- Multiple Choice Questions to be available in the paper.
- One mark will be assigned for each question. The test is divided in to two parts.
- There is negative marking in UPPCL Examination so 0.25 mark will be deducted for the incorrect response.
- Part-1 to have a total of 50 questions based on the syllabus of “CCC” from DOEACC.
- Examinees who fail to score minimum 50% marks in Part-I will be rejected from participating in the Part-II of the written test.
- The score of Part-I won’t be counted in the final merit list.
Subject & Part Wise Questions, Marks are as per following:
|Part-2||(A) General Hindi|
(B) General Studies & Reasoning Ability
(C) Technical Knowledge
Electricity Service Commission will be organizing this exam on behalf of UPPCL – a Uttar Pradesh Government Undertaking. Candidate needs to enter application number followed by the date of birth, to access the hall ticket printout page.
Check UPPCL Admit Card for Written Exam 2017 – Visit Official Site.