Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) to conduct the selection examination for Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical & Mechanical) And Personnel & Welfare Officer recruitment 2015-16. The written test for Welfare Officer to take place in September month while the test for A.E posts is scheduled for August month. UPRVUNL Admit Card for Written Test 2016 has been released through the official web portal.
These posts were advertised back in this year for which the test is being conducted to select the appropriate candidates. Appearing candidates should not waste the chance to quick grab their hall ticket.
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment against the Advt. No. U-23-UPRVUSA-2015 and Advt. No. U-21-UPRVUSA-2015 was advertised to recruit the candidates from the technical trades. The test will be taken online. The hall tickets will be available one week prior to the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Exam Dates: Download UPRVUNL Exam Notice.
- AE (Electrical/ Mechanical): 21.08.2016.
- Personnel & Welfare Officer: 07.09.2016 .
To download, the call letters, all you need to provide is Application Sequence Number along with Password (your date of birth in given format).
UPRVUNL Exam Scheme for Assistant Engineers:
- The test to be taken online for 200 Marks.
- There will be 200 Objective type questions. One mark for one right answer.
- The duration of the CBT is 120 Minutes.
- Out of total, 150 Questions to come from the Technical Knowledge section & 50 Questions from the Non-Technical Knowledge syllabus.
- The interview to be hosted for 25 Marks.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: The minimum pass marks in the online exam for various categories are following:
- General/ OBC Candidates: 33% Marks.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 28% Marks.