Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (UPSSSC), Lucknow scheduled the written test for Urdu Translator for August 28, 2016. Earlier this year, 112 vacancies of mentioned posts were advertised for Uttar Pradesh state. Being the most crowded Indian state and having millions of unemployed youths, a large number of registrations have been made for these posts for which in the first phase, the written examination will be commenced while Interview is the second phase for selection purpose.
The examination for the Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant posts is 3 Hours long. There isn’t any information available about the pattern of this test. There will be objective type questions only which is for sure a fact about most of the recruitment exams.
Steps Required to Download UP Urdu Translator Exam Call Letter
Below are the steps that must be followed by the aspirants of this recruitment to download his/her hall ticket:
- At first, open the official site address.
- There should be a section with name “Results / Impt. Declarations”.
- Below this section, the latest admit card updates are listed.
- From there, you can check and click the required link to download your hall ticket.
- You need to enter the details like registration number, DOB etc.
- Finally, your admit card shall be displayed on the screen.
As per update published on the official web address of the selection board, UPSSSC Urdu Translator Exam Admit card 2016 will be issued on 21st August evening. No need to mention that the candidates without having the hall ticket will be rejected to participate the written test. According to the latest notice regarding this recruitment which can be read online, the exam will be conducted on Sunday 28/08/15 with timing 10:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M.
So that’s it for now. We have added links to download UP Urdu Translator Hall Ticket 2016 as it is out now.
Click Here to download UP Urdu Anuvadak Exam Admit Card.
Candidates need to enter following items to get the hall ticket print online:
- Candidate Registration No.
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Enter the Security Code shown at the page.