After a long time, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board made the mood to organize UPTET. So far the State Government was struggling to adjust the previous UP TET holders. Still there should be more than 3 lakh TET qualifiers in state who haven’t got any job yet.
Anyhow, UP TET 2017 Notification has been issued now. If you want to join the teaching line then you must crack this exam. उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (UPTET) 2017 online registration is enabled at upbasiceduboard.gov.in website.
Educational Criteria: As you know, there are two levels for UP TET. As per the qualification, candidate can appear for either Paper I or Paper II or both. Level wise educational qualification for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility is as per following:
- For Primary Level: Applicant should have a degree from a recognized institution with 02 years B.T.C / N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with at least 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Upper Primary Level: Interested applicant should have a degree recognized institution/ 02 years B.T.C. from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with at least 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Note: When it comes to BTC & Degree, candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee: These charges varies as per category of candidate and paper they are appearing for. There is no fee for candidates with disability.
- Paper I or Paper II: ₹400 for General / OBC Category. ₹200 for Reserved category candidates.
- Both Papers: ₹1200 for all candidates.
Latest: Syllabus for UPTET
How to Apply online for UP TET 2017?
Candidates are required to go through the official registration system at upbasiceduboard.gov.in website. Make sure to read the complete notification and check if you’re eligible or not.
The Application Fee is non refundable, once paid, it won’t be reversed for any reason. Last date to apply the UP TET 2017 form is 13th September 2017.
Qualifying Marks (Cut Off) for Uttar Pradesh TET: Exam to be conducted for 150 marks. Candidates need to score marks as per following table. UP TET certificate is valid for 5 years from the date of being issued.
|Category||Required marks (minimum)|
|General / OBC||90 Marks (60%)|
|SC / ST / Freedom Fighter / PWD||82 Marks (55%)|
Instructions for Online Registration
- You should have a proper email ID, mobile phone number.
- Most recent scanned passport sized photograph and signature photo scanned copies are also required.
- Log on to official website of UP Education Board as shown above. Read all important instructions & required details.
- Fill up all the fields with required details of candidate. Submit the form and note the generated registration number.
- Now upload the required documents along with signature and candidate’s photographs.
- Now pay the examination fee through your preferred method of payment.
- Take printout of confirmation page, fee challan and filled application form for further use.
Important Dates Regarding UPTET 2017
|Last Date for Fee Payment||11-09-2017|
|Dead line to complete remaining registration||13-09-2017 till 06:00 PM|
|Making edits in form||15-09-2017|
|Last date for editing mistakes in form||19-09-2017 till 06:00 PM|
Further details and complete notification can be checked through following links.