UPSTSE (Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination) is the scholarship examination that is conducted by the UP government. The main aim is to increase the student interest, particularly in science subjects. The Council of Science & Technology (CST) Uttar Pradesh has released the scheme of scholarship in online on the official website for the year 2016 to 2017.
Candidates looking for UP Science Talent Search Examination form and want to know about the schedule of this year must visit the upcsttalent.com portal. Candidates who are weak economically can apply for this scholarship. Any person who is in need of support from the Uttar Pradesh government to study higher education can also apply for this scheme.
Newly registered candidates can apply for the scholarship via the application form on the website. It contains three different schemes such as Pre Matric Fellowship Scheme, Matric Fellowship Scheme, and Post Matric Fellowship Scheme. Candidates who are in 10th and 12th standard with science stream can apply for this UPSTSE application form.
www.upcsttalent.com UPSTSE Exam Important Dates
|Registration Starts||Dec 15, 2016|
|Last date for online form & Payment||May 9, 2017|
|UPSTSE Exam Date||May 30, 31, 2017|
|Official UPSTSE Result Site||www.upcsttalent.com|
|New Registration||Sign up Here|
|Student Login||Login Here|
|Check Status||Go Here|
- Brief Details About Scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship.
- Bonafide Student Certificate.
- Detailed UPSTSE Information Brochure.
- How to Apply?
- UPCST syllabus.
- Fee deposit procedure.
Eligibility criteria for the UPTSE Scholarship:
- OBC/SC/ST and minority categories can apply for this scholarship.
- Only Uttar Pradesh candidates are eligible for the exam.
- Candidates who are in the class of 12th or the 1st/2nd/3rd year of B.Sc are eligible for the scholarship.
- In Pre-Matric scholarship candidates who studying 10th or 11th with science domain within the state will be eligible for this examination.
In the Pre-Matric Scholarship, totally 1000 students will be chosen from 10th and 12th standard for the scholarship depends on the examination. The students like to participate in the scholarship examination can fill the application and submit it on or prior to the submission date.
The top 1000 students who placed in the merit list from the 10th and 12th standard will be awarded with the price range of Rs.2000/month. This cash reward will be continued in 10th, 11th and class 12.
The students who passed in the 10th and 12th standard will also get their cash amount in graduation studies with 1000 increments of totally Rs. 3000.
If they are studying post graduation, they will the amount Rs. 4000 per month. The students can be placed in the top three positions will be awarded with the cash amount of Rs.1,00,000 for the first price, Rs. 75,000 for the second price and Rs.50000 for the third price.
UP Science Talent Search Examination 2016 -17
UP Scholarship is providing golden opportunities for the student who is living in Uttar Pradesh. The talented and eligible students belong to OBC/SC/ST and minority communities present in the state can apply for this exam.
All willing candidates should fill the scholarship form for the year 2017 to 2018 via the official link. All aspirants ready to apply for this scholarship must read particular department official notification carefully. www.upcsttalent.com also gives all detail related to the scholarship last date as well as other details that are very helpful for the aspirants.
Under 2017 UP Scholarship program, the Uttar Pradesh government advised to all desirable and eligible contenders to fill the form in online. Many students cannot able to continue their study because of money shortage.
All interested and eligible candidates need to submit the application form in online after uploading their relevant documents prior the closing date.
Online application system (OAS) for UPSTSE scholarship
An online interface at www.upcsttalent.com is given for the complete process for UPSTSE, in which user can
- Apply examination in online.
- Upload photograph, signature along with some other documents like any degree certificate.
- Pay the application fee via net banking.
- Can able to check the application form status like received, defect status, status after rectification, accepted, rejected for valid reasons, Admit card for download, etc.
- Can contact helpline or email that mentioned in the website of UPSTSE if the users have any queries related to this scheme.
- Download UPSTSE e-admission ticket.
- Can view their answers, test score and marks.
Benefits of UPSTSE Scholarship for the candidates:
The students who want to get experience and to improve their skills with the help of high-level education, but most of the people cannot do it because of insufficient money.
For those candidates, this will be a great opportunity to continue their study as well as to get success in life. The candidates who are highly interested can go through the official website.
Some of the essential documents are needed to apply for this are as follows:
- The candidate should have 10th as well as a 12th mark sheet.
- The applying candidate must contain date of birth certificate.
- The applicant should require passport size photo.
- Applicant should have a bank account along with related document.
- Interested application should contain the caste certificate.
- Applicant should have income certificate.
In order to apply for this UPSTSE scholarship 2017, the candidate must choose the proper website. Get all details from the official website and then they have to read each and every instruction and then have to follow.
The candidates have to fill online application forms very carefully because sometimes error found in the application form can be rejected by the UP government.
Then the user can get registration Id and they have to take a printout of online application form. Taking copies of this application form may be useful for the future.