Uttarakhand Police Department recently announced the recruitment of lady constables. These 1,000 posts are reserved only for female candidates of Uttarakhand state. Moving towards the selection procedure, below are the list of events that will be taking place:
- PST & PMT.
- Written exam.
- Merit List announcement.
- Medical test.
Here we will be discussing the currently available details of Uttarakhand Police Constable written examination 2016. Below are the currently known details of written test:
- Candidates who qualify in the physical test will be called to participate in the written exam.
- Written test to be conducted for 100 marks. Each question will provide one mark.
- There will be objective type m.c.q. in the question paper.
- Total 70 questions will be from General Knowledge while 30 questions from the Hindi language.
- Minimum passing marks for general candidates are 45% while cut-off for SC/ST candidates is 35%.
- There is negative marking in this exam. For each wrong input, 0.25 mark will be reduced.
- Candidates will be provided Carbon Paper and duplicate OMR sheet. Candidates can take the duplicate answer sheet along with them after the completion of the exam.
- Answer key for the exam will be available at Uttarakhand Police’s official web portal uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in. The result will also be shown on the same website.
- Check Uttarakhand Police Physical Test details now.
Final merit list will be made on the basis of written exam marks and physical test. Further details and latest notices can be checked at “Recruitment” section of the Uttarakhand Police website: http://uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in/recruitment