Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited-Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) which is pretty well known as Vizag Steel, to issue the admit card for Management Trainee (MT) selection test 2017-18. VSP Management Trainee recruitment was advertised in May 2017 for various streams.
Now, the written test for RINL-VSP Management Trainee posts will be conducted as per the following schedule:
- Exam Date for Vizag Steel Management Trainee:- 25th June 2017 (Sunday)
- Exam Timing: 10:00 AM to 12:30 Noon.
- Reporting Time: 9:00 AM
The Exam for VSP MT to be held on June 25, 2017. The written test to be commenced at test centres in Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. These venues have been elected to conduct test for Management Trainee written test.
Stream wise list of eligible candidates will be issued by www.vizagsteel.com under “Careers” section of the website. Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the VSP exam whose names is listed in the official lists.
RINL-VSP MT Admit Card 2017 www.vizagsteel.com
Now hall tickets and list of accepted applicants is awaited to be uploaded by the Vizag Steel examination authority.
Downloading of Vizag Steel Admit Card is enabled two weeks before the date of examination. The tentative date for Vizag Steel Plant MT Admit Card release is 15th June 2017 (as mentioned in the official notification).
Candidates need to enter registration number followed by birth date and security code. If you find any problem while downloading it kindly try reading the admit card downloading instructions to know more about the procedure.
Note: Candidates are advised to retain 5 Passport Sized photos separately at the time of the written exam and the interview. If the photographs mismatch at the time of exam & interview, the candidate will be marked as failed.
Vizag Steel MT Exam Pattern 2017
- The Test will consist only the objective type questions which surely shall be in M.C.Q nature.
- Questions should be available from General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and a separate question paper for each stream.
- Maximum questions must be trade relevant i.e particular questions for the graduation/diploma stream. This bilingual examination will be available English & Hindi.
- Duration of the written exam is 150 Minutes.
- In last, the interview to be conducted for the qualifiers of the written test.
For official updates and notices, kindly go through the VSP web portal: www.vizagsteel.com