West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is all set to conduct the Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Forest Guard recruitment 2017. A few weeks back, the department had issued the recruitment for 259 vacancies through the direct bharti.
West Bengal Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2017 will be added on policewb.gov.in website. WBPRB is going to host the Written Exam, PET / PST which will be commenced in upcoming days, as suggested in the official note.
The post of Forest Guard was advertised category wise. No registration fee was charged for reserved category candidates under this recruitment drive.
Selection will be purely based on candidate’s performance in the physical test, written exam & interview respectively. Written test will be of objective type nature.
As adopted by various police recruitment boards such as UP Police & Haryana Police department, there will be only measurement & Long Distance Run in the physical test for these posts.
WB Police Forest Guard Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017
- The Competitive Written Examination to be conducted for 90 Marks.
- There shall be 90 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question carries One Mark.
- The duration of the written test is 1 Hour.
- The Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks per incorrect answer is applicable so answer the questions wisely.
Forest Guard Exam Questions, Marks, Subjects:
|General Awareness & G.K||30|
|Elementary Maths (Madhyamik Level)||30|
WB Police Physical Test for Forest Guards
The Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for the candidates who clear the written examination.
- A limited number of the candidates will be able to take part in PET, PST on the basis of category wise marks.
- First, the PST will be conducted where the height will be measured through the automatic electronic machine.
- Candidates who clear the PST (Height & Weight), will be able to take part in PET.
- PET Includes 25 K.M.S Race in 4 Hours for Male Candidates and 16 K.M.S. Race in 4 Hours for Female candidates.
- PST & PET Events carries the qualifying nature i.e No Marks shall be added for these events in the final merit list.
- The timing of the candidates will be measured through RFID chips.
Then, the interview worth 10 Marks will be organized for the qualifiers of the physical test. The final list to be crafted on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the written test and the interview. At last, the medical checkup shall be done for the selected candidates.
Download WB Police Forest Guard PMT, PET Admit Card 2017 Online
The Registration process was over in the middle of May month. Now the department has issued admit card of WB Police Forest Guards Recruitment 2017. The Schedule for PET / PMT is yet to be announced. The Forest Guard 2017 Admit Cards can be downloaded from www.policewb.gov.in website after the release.
Candidates need to enter their 8 digits of application number to search the call letter. Check the link given below to download Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Admit Card for the Forest Guard in WBP – 2017. Hall tickets are being issued district wise.
Neither the call letters shall be issued through nor the office will provide them physically. Candidates need to download the hall ticket online using the following link:
Download: Online Admit Card for Forest Guards.