West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB) has issued the hall ticket for written examination against Group D posts 2017. The WBGDRB 2017 admit card is now accessible online via the official websites www.wbgdrb.in or www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in.
The aspirants of this exam can grab their call letter to appear in the examination using the steps mentioned inside this article. West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 must be carried out at the date of the examination.
Latest News: The Exam has been postponed. Now, it will be conducted on 27th May 2017.
Click Here to download West Bengal Group D Admit Card 2017 for Kolkata, Coochbehar, Purba Midnapore, Paschim Midnapore, Howrah, Hooghly, Alipurduar, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Malda, Uttar Dinajpur & Dakshin Dinajpur.
The WB Group D Hall Ticket and the exam schedule for other areas shall be notified later. In order to download the hall ticket, candidates must enter the serial number they got via SMS during the application submission at www.wbgdrb.in website.
You can print out your admit card directly or save it as .PDF extension to take print out later. The exam date for recruitment test of Group D posts shall be available on the candidate’s admit card.
WBGDRB Group D Admit Card – Exam Schedule @ www.wbgdrb.in
|Exam Organizer||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancies||6,000|
|Notification Number||1924/ HR/ N/ G8P-153/15|
|WBGDRB Exam Date|
|Exam timing||12 noon to 1.30 pm|
How to Download the WB Group D Exam Admit Card 2017?
- Applications need to grab the e-hall tickets using the administration’s website which are www.wbgdrb.in and www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in.
- Open the above given links and you will see the options to be filled up for downloading the admit card.
- Now, you are required to provide the applicant ID of 9 Digits to download your hall ticket.
- No Admit Card shall be sent via the Postal Department prior to the written test.
- If the aspirant face any issue while downloading the Admit card , he/she must contact the support team either via Contact No. 1860-345-2224 or through the e-mail address info.wbgdrb@applythrunet..co.in.
- To stay updated about WB Group D Recruitment further process, aspirants are advised to visit the the Board website (www.wbgdrb.in) time to time.