West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board to host the written exam on May 14, 2017. The question paper to have Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q) only. The recruitment for approximately 6,000 posts was advertised in November 2015.
The WBGDRB Exam Syllabus is based on Class 8th Syllabus of WBBSE. WBGDRB Admit Card are released area wise and can be grabbed using the application number that was generated at the time of online registration.
Negative Marking: As mentioned on the official website, there is negative marking of ½ marks for the incorrect answer. So answer the questions wisely. Only answer those questions you’re damn sure about.
The MCQ type questions in WB Group D Exam will be set from both old and new syllabus of class VIII standard as prescribed by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
WB Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern 2017
- The exam to be held of 85 Marks.
- The Objective Type Questions in the paper to carry 1 Marks each.
- The duration of the examination is 90 Minutes.
- The difficulty level of the questions will be of Class 8th.
- The Questions of General Studies and Mathematics Section will be set in English and Bengali.
- Candidate need to answer his/her questions through OMR Answer Sheets.
- The cut off for WBGDRB exam shall be fixed by the board category wise after the examination.
The Written Exam to consist the following subjects, sections, marks, and questions:
|General Studies (History, Geography, Physical Sc., Bio-Science, Environmental Science)||40|
|Language Paper (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu)||10|
|Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry)||35|
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Interview to be held for 15 Marks. A limited number of the aspirants who clear the written test, will be participating the final interview.
The purpose of the interview is to examine the general awareness and suitability of the aspirant for public service. The merit list will be the combination of marks achieved by the candidate in both Written Exam and Interview.
Further updates shall be checked through the official website www.wbgdrb.in from time to time on regular basis.