West Bengal Staff Selection Commission announced the availability of call letters for Krishi Prayukti Sahayak exam. The written test is scheduled for December 18, 2016. Applications for these 818 posts of KPS were invited during March-April 2016.
Class 12th qualified candidates were eligible for these basic grade vacancies. Admit Card for West Bengal KPS Exam 2016 can be grabbed through www.wbssc.gov.in portal. It took almost 8 months for the commission to reveal the exam date for this recruitment.
|Job||KPS (Krishi Prayukti Sahayak)|
|Recruiter||West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC), Kolkata|
|Exam Code||KPS 16|
|Registration Done||09.03.2016 to 08.04.2016|
|Posting Department||Agriculture Department of West Bengal|
|Exam Date||18th December 2016|
As usual, the exam will be taken through the offline medium. There are two parts in the KPS Examination:
- Part I: 120 Questions – 120 Marks.
- Part II: English Precis Writing for 30 Marks.
The Objective Type (Part-1) Paper to have the following subjects, marks, questions:
|General Knowledge||40 Questions|
|Maths, Reasoning||40 Questions|
The Pattern of WB KPS Examination is as per following:
- Part I will be having Multiple Choice questions while the 2nd Part is a descriptive test.
- Each question carries one mark in the first part. The Part II will be having the single essay writing for 30 Marks.
- For each incorrect answer tickets, 0.25 Mark will be deducted from the overall score. Leaving a question unanswered doesn’t provide the additional marks or the negative marks.
- Download Detailed WBSSC Syllabus for KPS Exam through this link.
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
The list of the Candidates [PDF], who are not appearing in this online exam has been disclosed by the commission. Apart from the WBSSC admit card, the aspirant must bring one original govt ID card along with the copy of it. Your driving license, voter ID, Aadhar Card serves best as the ID proof.
Download West Bengal KPS Exam Admit Card December 2016 – Go Here.
The date of birth and the registration ID is required to log in at the link given above. If you don’t remember your registration number then find it here. Based on the number of available posts, it is expected that about 2 Lac candidates may participated in this state level recruitment test.